Terms and Conditions
Dance classes can involve risk of personal injury. While The Dance Workshop takes all reasonable care in the conduct of its workshops/classes, it accepts no responsibility for injury or loss caused during participation in the workshop/classes. You are ensuring that you are physically and medically fit for the classes and during the classes you must at all times take care of your own personal safety and belongings.
CONDITION OF CLASS PASSES
- Casual Class – This entitles you to one class. When you purchase a casual class, you have 7 days to use it, or you will lose it.
- 6 classes in 6 Weeks – This pass entitles you to 6 classes in 6 weeks. You can do any of the classes on the timetable (except BASICS) with this pass. If you do not use your 6 classes within the 6 weeks, you lose them.
- 10 Classes in 4 months – This pass entitles you to 10 classes in 4 months. You can do any of the classes on the timetable (except BASICS) with this pass. If you do not use your 10 classes within the 4 months, you lose them.
- 7 days unlimited classes: You can participate in as many classes as you like (including the BASICS Classes) within 7 days.
- 6 weeks unlimited – You can participate in as many classes as you like (including the BASICS Classes) within 6 weeks.
The above class passes do not apply to repertoire workshops, or special international workshops. In extraordinary circumstances, passes may be extended past their expiry date for a fee of $20. This is decided on a case by case basis, and will only be granted if the extension is sought prior to expiration.
Classes are non refundable. If you are unable to make it class, or change your mind we cannot issue you with a refund. You may receive a credit for classes missed but this must be utilised within the same term of purchase.
If sickness or injury prevents your from attending classes, please advise our studio reception within 14-days providing a medical certificate so we can determine if you can receive a credit for the classes missed. (think of it this way – if you purchase a ticket to a stage show/movie and for whatever reason you cannot attend, we will not provide a refund)